POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) : Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour)
From: Ken
Date: 6 Jan 1999 22:06:37
Message: <36942445.F572CAC8@pacbell.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:
> Love to hear from you all!
>
> BTW, this is meant as a lighthearted post... no mean debates over the
> validity of [FOO] as opposed to [BAR].... just good old fashioned
> snobbery, eh? >:)
>
> Simon
> http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Indented pov script is for programmers not artists.

Glass is made with rgbf and not rgbt.

Color = color not colour. (Ken is ducking and covering)

Anything system with less than 64 megs of ram is worthless for Pov.

Anything system with less than 200 mhz is worthless for Pov.

Anything system with less than 3 gigs of hard drive space is
worthless for Pov.

The color key word is not needed anymore in lighting and color map
statements and must be deleted upon first contact.

Background is not used in my scenes now way no how !

Pov is pronounced Pov (long "O") not Pav of Poov !

I'm sure there are more on my list but...

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet